Saturday, January 23, 2010

The start of something wonderful

Hello! The idea to start this blog came to me back in November, but in true ADHD fashion we are starting in January! Never mind you that I couldn't remember if my blog was "lifewithadultADHD" or "livingwithadultADHD" (livingwithadultADHD was already taken!), when I finally realized which one was MY blog, I realized I had forgotten my password!

This blog was created with the purpose of sharing my story. I hope that doesn't sound too egocentric! My hope is that by sharing all aspects of my story: from growing up through the time I was diagnosed, and since that time, I can help others who are struggling. I will be discussing various aspects of how ADHD has affected my life, including biologically, psychologically, socially, and spiritually.

I will be creating a series of posts describing these aspects both from a personal and research perspective. If you have any specific questions, feel free to leave a comment, or e-mail me!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yea! I'm excited to see some of the research you've found!

Search This Blog